To access TechSoup's new online course, you'll need to create an account on our training platform.
Here's how you do it.
1. Go to https://techsoup.course.tc/.
2. Create a training account. You need to create this new training account the first time you access the training platform, even if you're already a TechSoup member.
On the login page, click Need an account? Register now!
3. Fill out the registration page and click Register.
Now you have access to the training platform. Awesome! Let's get you signed up for a course.
4. Access the course. Click the Apply for course button. Don't worry; it's not really an application. Everyone can take the course — there are no restrictions. "Application" is just the terminology our platform uses.
5. Fill out the course application form and click Submit application.
You're in! Now go start learning.
Next time you want to access the online course, you can log in using the username and password you set up in Step 3.