This morning, Stephanie Gerding and I delivered a ½ hour Introduction to TechSoup webinar for Oregon public libraries (thank you to the Oregon State Library for organizing this!). The session was designed to introduce staff in Oregon public libraries to TechSoup resources.
During this 30-minute webinar, we covered:
- How to register and request over 450 donated and discounted products from more than 50 donor partners — including Microsoft, Adobe, Cisco, Intuit, and Symantec
- Technology articles (e.g. Creating a Social Media Policy)
- Library spotlights (e.g. Diane Adams at the International Falls, MN Public Library)
- Community discussion forums (where you can learn, post, and participate)
- Free webinars (upcoming and recordings from previous events)
- Library technology news
- And more....
Great ways to keep up with what's happening on TechSoup and TechSoup for Libraries include,
A Session for Your State?
We’re happy to provide a session like this for other states! If you think there are libraries in your state who might want to learn more about the resources and services TechSoup has to offer, email and let us know techsoupforlibraries (at) techsoup.org.