To help serve your Spanish-speaking community, TechSoup offers many software donation products in Spanish. Check out Patrick's blog post, Tech Tools to Benefit the Spanish-Language Community, to learn more about these options, which include:
- Office productivity software — great for native Spanish speakers on your staff, in your workshops, or using your library’s computers.
- Business analysis programs to help you report on and analyze your organization's data.
- Bilingual survey and polling programs to help you get feedback from your community.
- Accounting software — perfect for organizations that work across borders.
- Bilingual typing program.
- Digital images on Flickr Pro that help you capture and share your organization's work in action.
- Simple wiki services through WikiSpaces to foster collaboration and share resources.
WebJunction also has a great compilation of resources for libraries serving Spanish-speaking patrons including outreach, marketing, programming, and computer related topics. There is also a self-paced Spanish Language Outreach Course. Muy Bien!