Evaluate and continually improve public technology services with the Edge Benchmarks
Submitted by Brenda Hough on 23 January 2013 - 1:07pm
The benchmarks: what will get you to Yes?
Submitted by Sarah Washburn on 10 January 2012 - 9:59am
TechSoup Global has been working on the Public Access Technology Benchmarks project for over a year now, and we're excited to share what we've learned, and what we hope will be useful tools for the library community.
You can learn a lot from a chicken
Submitted by Sarah Washburn on 3 August 2011 - 2:17pm
Better together: benchmarks and advocacy
Submitted by Ariel Gilbert-Knight on 28 July 2011 - 9:30am
What would you think about a tool that:
- Creates a common language for discussing public libraries' and public access technology's role in supporting community goals
- Sets clear, achievable and measurable standards for public access technology for libraries of all sizes
- Supports strategic planning, budgeting and advocacy processes
- Provides an extra layer of legitimacy and authority to library technology discussions
- Helps you find new and clearer ways to tell your library's story