Have you been looking for a new fundraising campaign? Check out Teespring, which is an online fundraising platform that allows you to crowdfund custom t-shirts. Right now, a special offer is available for TechSoup members, which provides a one-year premium consultation package and a one dollar discount off the base price of each shirt sold during a one-year period.
Teespring allows you to create and sell custom t-shirts with no upfront costs and no risk. There's no guessing how many shirts or what sizes you'll need, and no passing out t-shirts one by one and chasing people down for payment.
Here's how it works:
- Work with Teespring's designers to create a t-shirt.
- Choose a dollar amount as your overall fundraising goal and set a price for each shirt (Teespring will help you determine the price for each shirt).
- Launch a campaign page where you can send people to support the goal by ordering and paying for a shirt. Share the link using email and social networks!
- Sell shirts on the site until your campaign ends. People will not be charged until the overall campaign goal is reached. If the campaign goal is reached, buyers will be charged and Teespring will print and ship the shirts.
- Your group will receive a check for the profit amount!
There are no campaign costs or fees. For successful campaigns, your group receives all the profits above the base price of each shirt (discounted $1 for this TechSoup member offer) and a flat per-shirt fee from Teespring. If you do not reach the campaign goal, you can relaunch an unsuccessful campaigns without additional work or fees.
Premium Consultation Offer for TechSoup Members
Teespring offers consultation services to help organizations with shirt design, marketing strategy, and account management. This offer for TechSoup members provides a one-year premium consultation package and a $1 discount off the base price of each shirt sold during the one-year period. As part of this offer, you'll be assigned a dedicated account manager who is accessible via email and telephone for personal support. Support resources are also available online through the donor's website. This product is made available through the TechSoup Special Offers program. Because of the limited nature of this offering, the product will be available only while supplies last. The $10 administrative fee for this product is not refundable.
Not yet a TechSoup member? Here's more information on how to become one!