TechSoup and GrantStation are pleased to present a special offer for eligible U.S. public libraries, nonprofits, and charities to help you win more grant awards with access to an online grant database, targeted grant research, and insider strategies. Connect to thousands of federal and state grants and other funding opportunities with a specially discounted membership to GrantStation.
During the promotional period, specially discounted one-year and two-year GrantStation memberships will be available to eligible U.S. public libraries and nonprofits:
- A one-year, one-user membership for only $99
- A two-year, one-user membership for only $179
These administrative fees offer a savings of at least $200 over TechSoup's regular administrative fee (retail value is $699). Organizations may also renew their existing memberships with this special offer, but multiple requests can't be applied to a single membership.
Eligible public libraries may request GrantStation for back-office use or other administrative purposes by library staff. Libraries should contact GrantStation if they are interested in a program that provides access to their patrons.
Tips for this Two-Day-Only Offer
- Place your request between May 21 at 8 a.m. Pacific time (11 a.m. Eastern time) and May 22 at 5 p.m. Pacific time (8 p.m. Eastern time).
- DO NOT put this product in your cart before the promotion begins.
- If you are requesting products for your organization for the first time or have changed important information in your organization profile, you must complete TechSoup's qualification process and provide payment within 9 days of requesting a GrantStation membership (by May 31) to receive the special discount. The qualification process may include several steps, so we encourage you to register today so that you'll have enough time.