When a computer freezes or a printer jams, what do you do? Would you like to know more about basic troubleshooting on a Windows PC so you can minimize downtime? We're providing an introductory level webinar that will introduce you to tips and techniques that will help you understand how to fix common problems.
During the one hour session, we will discuss:
- How to handle a "frozen" PC or one that appears to be "dead"
- Handling common printer issues
- Terms that are useful to know when talking to tech support
- Resources for learning more about how computers work
- Plus, lots of time for participant questions!
This free webinar will be presented on Tuesday, February 12 at 11 a.m. Pacific time/noon Mountain time/1 p.m. Central time/2 p.m. Eastern time. The presenter for the session is Joe Olayvar, who is a Technology Consultant for the Washington State Library. Please register in order to receive connection details.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with accessibility requests 72 hours before the event.